Thursday 16 May 2013

Dead Man Wakes Up At His Own Funeral


Dead Man Wakes Up At His Own Funeral
dead man woke up in his funeral
In Zimbabwe, mourners at a funeral were shocked when the dead man suddenly woke up. The man’s name is Brighton Dama Zanthe and he is 34 years old.
According to our source, he works as a transport worker. He was being laid to rest last Monday after he died due to an illness.
His family covered his body with some blankets and decided to transfer him to a local mortuary. The next day, the mourners were scattered in disbelief when Brighton started moving as they walk past his coffin to say goodbye.
According to Brighton’s boss Lot Gaka: “I was the first to notice Zanthe’s moving legs as I was in the queue to view his body. This shocked me.
At first I could not believe my eyes but later I realized that there was still life. We called an ambulance which came within 7 minutes.
It’s really a miracle and most people are still in disbelief.” It was gathered that Brighton was discharged from the hospital last week.
He spent 2 days on life support at Gweru Provincial Hospital. “This issue can be best told by people who came to my house to attend my funeral. I don’t know what happened and I only remember being on a life support system in hospital.
Everything is history to me. What I can only confirm is that people gathered at my house to mourn but I was given another chance and I am alive,” Brighton said

No comments:

Post a Comment