Friday 24 May 2013

HELEN FLANAGAN BANNED FROM BOOTS AFTER BEING ACCUSED OF SHOPLIFTING

HELEN FLANAGAN BANNED FROM BOOTS AFTER BEING ACCUSED OF SHOPLIFTING

ABOVE: Helen Flanagan was recently voted the UK’s Sexiest Woman by FHM Magazine
“
I was treated like a criminal, it was absolutely ­mortifying.
”
Helen Flanagan
24th May 2013

By Katie Begley

DITZY Helen Flanagan has been banned from High Street chain Boots after she was accused of shoplifting.

The former Corrie babe walked out of the Manchester store with a basket of products worth nearly £200.

Helen was caught by a security guard who threatened to call the police and have her arrested.

But the 22-year-old managed to sweet talk her way out of a possible criminal record.

Instead she was banned from setting foot in any store across the country for the next five years.

Helen reveals her drama to Alan Carr on tonight’s Chatty Man.

She explains: “Oh God yeah, I nearly got ­arrested.

“I was treated like a criminal, it was absolutely ­mortifying.”

Describing what happened she said: “I was in a daydream and I was feeling hot and flustered.

“I walked out the shop and security were like: ‘Excuse me, Boots security!’

“I looked down and I had £200 worth in my basket.

“I said I was sorry but the guard said: ‘Right, I am going to have to ring the police.’ I said: ‘You are joking right?’ I thought she was bantering and she wasn’t.

“She pulled me aside and I said it was an honest mistake and I was just being ditzy and stuff.

“She just said: ‘That’s what they all say.’ I suppose I did sound a bit of a chav because I used the F-word.

“She was really annoying. Boots is a shop that I go in all the time.”

Asked if she would defy the ban, Helen laughed: “They will have to arrest me, I’m still going in Boots.”

Alan Carr: Chatty Man is on Channel 4 tonight at 10pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment