Monday 27 May 2013

MARK OWEN QUITS SMOKING

27th May 2013
MARK OWEN has been an "emotional wreck" for the last few months as he has attempted to quit smoking.

The Take That star, who endured a stint in rehab in 2010 to address a drinking problem, decided to give up cigarettes on his 41st birthday back in January (13), and he admits it has tested his willpower to the limits.
He tells The Sun, "I stopped smoking on my 41st birthday in January, and I've been an emotional wreck ever since. I've been a little bit on the edge. It's been four months. Chocolate has taken over from that."
Owen admits he has yet to feel the benefits of quitting smoking, but he feels much healthier since he gave up booze.
He adds, "I can't say I've had any benefits yet, but the drinking, definitely massive benefits - waking up in the morning and not carrying a bottle of wine inside you. It's been three years - I'm glad I stopped."

No comments:

Post a Comment