Saturday 15 June 2013

NEWCASTLE STAR STEVEN TAYLOR IS STILL ENJOYING DREAM HOME


ABOVE: Steven Taylor is delighted to still be at Newcastle
“
I'm still living the dream of every young lad in this city.
”
Steven Taylor
15th June 2013

By Jason Mellor

STEVEN TAYLOR is happy to snub a move to Arsenal to stay 'living the dream' at Newcastle.

Toon's England squad defender is an £8.5m summer target for the Gunners, but the 27-year-old (left) has no intention of quitting St James' Park for a crack at the Champions League.
After a decade and almost 250 games in the senior set-up, Taylor sees no reason to move on when he's loving life so much under Alan Pardew.
With three years left on his £30,000-a-week Toon contract, he said: "Being at Newcastle is the best thing that's ever happened to me.
"I'm still living the dream of every young lad in this city. It's what I've always wanted to do and, to be honest, I have to keep pinching myself that it's happening."

No comments:

Post a Comment