Saturday 27 July 2013

Holly Willoughby's passion for fashion stems from Dita Von Teese

WITH her sexy curves and spark-ling personality, it’s no wonder Holly Willoughby has the country hooked.

Holly Willoughby, boobs, bbc, the voice, dita von teese, tits, nakedHolly Willoughby loves to look gorgeous at all times
Now the sizzling telly babe has revealed her inspiration – burlesque babe Dita Von Teese.
Holly, who conquered the TV world on This Morning, The Voice and Celebrity Juice, has been leading the fashion pack with her collection for Very.co.uk.
The 32-year-old, nicknamed Holly Willoughbooby thanks to her ample cleavage, says: “There are so many gorgeous women out there.
“I look at Dita Von Teese and think she is a mysterious, dark sex goddess and a beautiful woman who is committed to her look.
“She looks so feminine and striking so I admire her for that.”
The mum-of-two from Brighton is said to have netted a fortune of £10million thanks to her many jobs.
And she’s no stranger to awards success either.
She won a Bafta for her time working on children’s TV and earlier this year Holly bagged the National Television Award with co-host Phillip Schofield, 51, for best factual programme on This Morning.
And last year on National Cleavage Day, Holly was awarded Best Celebrity Cleavage.
It was based on a poll of 1,000 women who chose her as the first star to get into the Wonderbra Cleavage Hall of Fame.
But as well as super-sexy Dita, 40, she admits she sometimes prefers more natural glamour.
Holly explains: “I love the look of someone like Heidi Klum, who probably looks gorgeous when she gets out of bed in the morning.
“She probably doesn’t have to put any make-up on and she has this really fresh, beautiful face and is just effortlessly natural.”
Even a wonder woman like Holly can have bad days, so how does she manage to keep smiling on TV?
She says: “Everyone has off days, that’s part of being human.
“My piece of advice would be to think about what makes you smile and keep it at the front of your mind for the whole day.”
And as well as writing a children’s book with her sister recently, Holly has other work plans in the pipeline.
Holly Willoughby with her TV partner Phillip SchofieldHolly Willoughby with her TV partner Phillip Schofield
“I love the look of someone like Heidi Klum, who probably looks gorgeous when she gets out of bed in the morning.”
Holly Willoughby
She tells us: “I get asked quite a lot if I would ever bring out my own range of beauty products.
“Maybe – I do have an interest in it. I really love that side of things.
“I love getting a new product and thinking: ‘Ooh, how does this one work?’
“I think it’s more down to a time issue with me.
“I have enough on my plate as it is and I want to do the things I’m committed to as well as I possibly can. So maybe in the future.”
Her own beauty regime is much more streamlined, with Holly relying on products to make her look fab.
She says: “I’m not a natural blonde. I have highlights, then I have a tint, and I’m always having my hair blow-dried.
“So I put my hair under quite a lot of stress, which means I really have to look after it.
“There’s a bit of a theme when it comes to my beauty regime – I like one product to do an awful lot of things. I expect a lot from them.”
Holly Willoughby is the face of Oral-B 3D White Luxe, out now.

No comments:

Post a Comment