Wednesday 29 May 2013

Julius d’Genius Agwu Launches Brand New YouTube Channel

One of Nigeria’s top comedians, Julius D’Genius Agwu, brings his catalogue of hilarious sketches, skits and stand-up shows online, with the launch of his brand new YouTube channel.
Julius d’Genius Agwu Launches Brand New YouTube Channel
Julius’ new YouTube channel features some of his best, laugh-out-loud sketches, musical videos, stage performances and footage from Crack Ya Ribs, Humour Mongers, Laff 4 Christ’s Sake and many more.
The comedian says: “I want to keep my fans around the world laughing and I am so happy to be sharing all of my work online, in one place – I am looking forward to welcoming everyone to the Julius Agwu YouTube channel.”
2013 has been a busy year for Agwu, who, upon turning 40 on April 7th, launched his auto-biography Jokes Apart: How Did I Get Here?
He also found time to record and release two new singles: Rejuvenate and Mama Soup.
He is also taking his wildly popular international stage show, Crack Ya Ribs, to the Indigo O2 in London on Friday 23 August 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment