Thursday 27 June 2013

ALEKSANDER KOLAROV: I'D TAKE A PAY CUT TO JOIN JUVENTUS

ABOVE: Aleksandar Kolarov wants regular first-team football
“
I'm happy in Manchester but I want to play regularly
”
Aleksander Kolarov
27th June 2013

By Jack Wilson

MANCHESTER CITY defender Aleksandar Kolarov has revealed he is holding talks with Juventus over a possible move.

Juve yesterday unveiled Carlos Tevez as their latest signing - and the Serbian could join his old team-mate in Italy.
Kolarov, 27, says he's not worried about cash and is instead intent on getting minutes on the pitch.
Kolarov told television channel Serbian Sports Arena: "I am constantly in contact with the club [Juventus] and we will soon see what will happen.
"I'm happy in Manchester but I want to play regularly.
"Money is not everything, I would be available to cut my salary.
"Simply, I want to be in the regular XI."

No comments:

Post a Comment