Thursday 27 June 2013

CHELSEA TARGET EDINSON CAVANI DEMANDS SHOWDOWN TALKS

ABOVE: Edinson Cavani has a fine goal-scoring record for Napoli
“
I want to talk as soon as possible with president De Laurentiis
”
Edinson Cavani
27th June 2013

By Jack Wilson

EDINSON CAVANI is demanding talks with Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis.

The prolific Uruguay striker, 26, is unhappy with rumours he's heard while on international duty at the Confederations Cup.
Now Cavani, who has interested Chelsea, Manchester City and Real Madrid, wants to put the record straight with De Laurentiis.
Cavani said: "I love Naples. It's my town and my heart is there.
"But when I was here in Brazil I've heard untrue rumours and things about me.
"For this reason, now I want to talk as soon as possible with president De Laurentiis.
"We must clear ourselves. I'll talk with him, as it's done between men, really soon."
Cavani has a £54m release clause in his contract but Chelsea have pledged not to pay more than £40m for his services.
His Uruquay side were knocked out the Confederations Cup by hosts Brazil after falling to a 2-1 defeat last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment