Saturday 29 June 2013

Governor Babatunde Raji Fashola Clocks 50

Lagos State Governor, His Excellency Governor Babatunde Raji Fashola Clocks 50 today, June 28th.
photo
President Goodluck Jonathan has congratulated him and sent his wishes as he clocks 50.
Meanwhile Governor Fashola has told his aides that he does not want an elaborate 50th birthday party.
According to him "By nature I am not a ceremonious person. I don't like all the noise and partying.
If this is my day, then those who really love me should allow me do it the way I want to.
And to tell you the truth, the idea that probably I will have a birthday at tax payers expense is something that does not go down well with me, and it's only for 24 hours. So I am going to have a very quiet and simple day with close friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment