Friday 28 June 2013

"I Can't Say No To Sex With Men And This

I need to share my story.
Since I was a teenager, I have not been able to say no to sex with men. I have had a lot of sexual partners and sometimes in my relationship, my boyfriends break up with me because of my addict.
I just can't stop. Anytime a guy that approach me for sex, I get so excited and I end up spreading my legs for him without thinking about it. After the act, I begin to regret it.
I am 27-years-old now and my last boyfriend just broke up with me after I confessed to him that I have slept with 11 men during our 10-month relationship. I really loved him but he could not forgive me.
Now I'm afraid my lifestyle would prevent me from finding a husband and time is running out.
What do I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment