Tuesday 13 August 2013

"I Was Dethroned Because I Refused To Have Sex With The Director" - Miss United Nations Nigeria 2013 Reveals All (PHOTO)


Miss United Nations Nigeria 2013 granted an exclusive interview where she revealed it all.

Why were you dethroned?

It all started when I got the Franchise for participation at the Miss United Nations Pageant on the 17th to 18th of April 2013.

Because I was getting late for everything, they immediately forwarded my invitation letter and other documents to facilitate my VISA application. In addition, they assigned to me an African Director whose job was to make sure I secure a Tourist Visa to Mexico were the finals would take place. I had all his details sent to me and I contacted him and we started working.

First he sent me Embassy requirements which I met but one thing never went well with me. And that was the Exaggeration of the visa fee from 30pounds to 700USD for each person and for 3 people, that would be #280,000 in Nigerian Currency, and I was to travel with my chaperone and personal director.

I paid him the sum of #70,000 for a start before he went ahead with the procession of visa.
Some days after we were invited for Biometrics and on getting there we also made another payment of 30,000. We got the Visa and promised to pay up when we return to Yenagoa.

When we got home, Mr Richard who was my personal director suggested I should do a Coronation Party for Recognition and attention and it came to pass with guests as Mr Zelly Mighty the African Director, Mr Jahn Basil the National Director, Sharon Mmezie Miss Unity Nigeria, Lynda Onwuka’ Queen Culture, Chisom Ubadike’ Miss Agulu, Amaka’ Runway Queen and so many others on the 19th of May.
photo

paypermails.com

HOT CASH, 1 CLICK Now!!!

The next day, 20th, I took them on a Courtesy visit to my State Govt’ Chief of staff and were received with warm hands. They were also given an Appreciation of 100,000.

Along the line, something camp up. I had a little problem and my personal director secretly suggested that I should be replaced by one Emilia Miebi. It came to my knowledge and I had him removed as my director.

A few weeks after, Mr Zelly invited us to Concord hotels for the Official unveiling of Delegates to Miss United Nations. I attended the event with my Manager/Chaperone, Miss Jessica. We were allocated to our rooms. While we were around, they called us for a meeting to discuss with us, I never knew they had it all planned. I was with Mr Zelly and he was beginning to irritate me with all Sex talks and proposals. Telling me, he can make me win if I go to bed with him. The next minute, I heard Jessica shouting out of annoyance and raining insults on Mr Jahn Basil for having locked up the room and attempted rape with force. We would have recorded the discussion but never knew the utilities of the phone we were using at that time. Though we had chats via sms on our phones. We also felt we would report to the UN pageant authorities by the time we arrive in Mexico.

We returned to our homes and went about flight bookings. But then, we got a message again from them saying they have been able to talk to some airlines in our favour and that they have reached a subsidised agreement of #420,000 instead of #456,050 flight ticket fee since we were travelling in numbers.


I and Jessica paid that amount to this account number… “Mr Zelly Chidi Mighty, 0211…..” and also prepared to leave from Lagos to Mexico on the 30th of June as the flight itinerary was booked. The event was to kick off on the 1st and end on the 7th of July 2013.

On getting to Lagos, we were informed that the pageant was postponed to October and the Venue shifted to Miami. When we reached were the other girls were staying, we asked them if the pageant truly was authentic due to the impromptu in changing dates, and if they knew much about these Directors but we got no for an answer.

I stand to say, Mr Zelly hides his identity and the other girls are aware but wouldn’t want to tell us. Often a time, he would always tell me that Miss Sharon and Lynda are his girls and no doubt I was always seeing them hug sexually and I also noticed they always inhabit a single room anytime they lodge. I believe the girls have compromised their dignity for a position because he had also promised me such a place in the Miss United Nations if I agree to go to bed with him.

I was yet to understand what he earlier meant by telling me Sharon and Lynda are his girls until I saw for my self how he Pimped them for men and how they always say yes to his commands whether right or wrong.

Anyway, since the pageant was no longer holding, we pleaded for our Tickets to be put on refund. At first they were reluctant, trying to convince us to keep it till the Miami trip because the other girls must have agreed. We stood our grounds and made them put our tickets on refund. They also told us that the refund process would take 5working days to be done and we agreed.

Later we realised they wanted to travel to Togo, to while away time and leave us behind, so we also thought of the fact that we don’t know these men to their offices and houses and if they eventually run away with our money, what would we tell those who are already in doubt about the whole pageant?

We decided to follow them to Togo after agreeing that everybody would pay 50,000 for all logistics.

We also did, just to follow up our ticket money. While we were there, we would remind them everyday if they had checked for updates about our Ticket. They brought back those Harassment again and because we would bluntly refuse all the time, they decided to hate on us with passion.
They treated us wrongly, always puts his girls first and us second in everything. And I never knew Mr Zelly, the African Director of Miss United Nations was a PIMP until the day we were all preparing to go for a party. We got all dressed up but before we could reach the venue for the party, these two(2) girls, Miss Unity Nigeria and Queen Culture were already there and Lynda was closely Leaning on one of the guy while Sharon was sitting on one of the guys lap. They were some Nigerian guys in Togo.

The rest of the girls were forced to question them why they were at the party before every other person and after hearing their explanations, especially from Sharon who confided in me and said in #quote, “Zelly insisted we should arrive here before anyone, that there were some men that he arranged for us to spend the night with, so they could give us some money to do some of the shopping here in Togo” she also said that Zelly also felt we would have reduced their chances of hooking up with the guys since I was always beating her to her beauty and looks.(i was laughing @this point) and we never saw them till the next morning.

A lot of Similar cases like this happened severally, even at the beach, we were made to arrive later than everyone. I mean i, Jessica, Steiner and Chisom with Amaka.

A day before our departure, he sent his P.A to our room to request for another #50,000 and if we don’t pay, they will leave us in Togo. At this very point, my chaperone, Jessica let loosed her anger and was talking while walking out of the room. She went outside to meet the African Director and while talking to him, a lot of people gathered. This brought one Nigerian girl that understood “Ibo” to us and Steiner who speaks Ibo was narrating the whole story to her when she laughed and told us we’ve been fooled all this while. She also added that these men are Fraudsters, what we call in Nigeria as 4.1.9. She then promised to call on her friend, and to our surprise, those friends she called were International Policemen! They came around our hotel and had all of them arrested except for the girls.

Through the night, we thought to our selves and decided to settle everything cause it might blow out of proportion and besides, we were not in our home country. We begged for bail and the next day, we left Togo for Nigeria. Reaching Nigeria we headed straight to the Bank and had them refund us our money. Meanwhile, they had deducted our money as follows;

Actual Amount: #420,000 minus
Togo Trip: 50,000
Deduction from Airline which was supposed to be 15%, they collected 20%and that was 80,000
My Outstanding Visa fee: 90,000.

And told us that the money due to us is just 200,000 only. The same thing was done to Jessica but we all collected it that way with no complaints.

A few days ago, I received some messages from this same monster in my dreams, Mr Zelly Mighty, via emails, facebook and whatsapp that i am an ingrate and that he has tried to help me but I wouldn’t take it and rather I proved difficult to him and for that reason, he was going to deal with me. He also promised to replace me with another delegate. He never stopped there, he went further to ruin my personality to the United Nations Pageant president, Mr Leong Williams. He said in #quote from one of the chats he had with someone that I am a street and club girl and not worth being a queen. Ask me, are his girls worth being one? When all they do is sell their dignity for positions?

I also reported to the United Nations Organisation and they told me to hang on, that their board of directors were attending to that dispute and they would reply me with a letter. I felt it was my Invitation letter for Miami.

Not until the 9th of August 2013, I got a message alert only to find a heading as

“Dethronement Of Miss Nigeria United Nations”.

Though I didn’t panic cause I had already concluded that I won’t be part of such a pageant.
But it pained me cause the African Director had no idea how I got my Franchise, neither does he have the power to replace or dethrone anyone not me either. After all I had been through from him and his co-conspirators and he wouldn’t just let me be.

From what I read in the Dethronement letter, it seems, he had also advice the other girls, Sharon, Amaka, Chisom and Lynda to complain and write False stories about me which are not true and can never be true.

I don’t care the number of people who are set to taint and destroy my image & personality.

Am doing this Press release to inform the Media, TV stations, Radio Houses, Bloggers, websites and every other communication centre to know that I am a Personality to behold and would never ever Stand to be Used in such a Derogatory manner. There are back-ups to what I’ve just explained.
Pass this on…”I bluntly refused to Compromise my Dignity and that is why I was Dethroned as Miss Nigeria United Nations”.

Thank you.

Continuation of the Reply…


I am aware that this Pageant is by the acclaimed nomenclature under auspices of the United Nations, which has as one of it’s Articles, the need for every individual to have the Right to respect, for the dignity inherent in him/her human persons and to the recognition of higher Legal Status. All forms of exploitation and degradation of men(women inclusive) particularly slavery, slave trade, torture, cruel, inhuman or degrading punishment and treatment shall be prohibited.

No doubt, the African Charter and the Present Nigerian constitution have adopted the foregoing piece of Legislation.

Therefore, my dethronement based on complaint founded as the above without Fair hearing to me indicates fundamentally that you are all Co-conspirators in the said plot. And one is inevitably carrying the conclusion that those who are drafted to replace me and deprive me of my self-attained franchise for the contest are all reasonably suspected to be tainted with having Compromised their Dignity.

Accordingly, I have no Doubts based on the Foregoing, that the would-be Miss United Nations and Candidates or Contestants Submitted to the INDIGNIFYING Amorous Acts.
I will forever stand to oppose those Agents and Media of this Obnoxious Acts.
I don’t see why Bayelsans and Nigerians would want to have anything to do with you, Mr Zelly Mighty.
paypermails.com

HOT CASH, 1 CLICK Now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment