Tuesday 25 June 2013

I Have Plans To Go Back To School - Tuface Idibia

Innocent Idibia popularly known as Tuface Idibia in an interview talks about his music, kids and plans for his education.
фото
When asked if Tuface is a player, he replied, "If I were a player, they wouldn’t have caught me like that."
And on his role as a father, Tuface who has six kids from different women said it has not been easy, sometimes his work entails a lot of travelling and as such he does not see his kids as often as he wants to and although he had planned to have just one wife and kids, he has accepted things the way they have turned out.
When asked if he'll have qualms about his children following his footsteps, he simply said, "he won't discourage any of his children if they decide to follow in his footsteps musically. As a matter of fact, he'll be a good adviser.
A good thing though is that Tuface definitely plans to go back to school to get a law degree but he is not certain when that will be.
On why it took so long to settle with his wife Annie, he said, "I don’t really have an answer to that question, because I don’t know. I can’t explain why I don’t have an answer to that, but somehow, by the grace of God, we are still together."
So, why Tuface/2Face?
According to the artistes, it is a way of letting his fans know that his public and private lives are two separate entities. So the Tuface they see in the public, on TV, in papers, and hear on the radio is the public figure, who is different from who he really is.
We can say it's a case of Tuface(the star) and Innocent (the man).
On fame and worth?
Tuface says fame "takes away your privacy and freedom to do some kind of simple, basic things. Like I can’t go to Iya Christopher to sit down and eat amala, the way I dey do before". And as touching money/value, he says, "I never gather, but I dey try."
Tuface has also attributed his journey so far to hard work, his fans and the grace of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment