Wednesday 19 June 2013

Novak Djokovic Ready For Mental Battle With Himself


He does not resort to mind games with his opponents because his biggest mental battle is with himself.
photo Novak Djokovic says that he does not resort to mind games with his opponents because his biggest mental battle is with himself.
The Serb is heading into the year's third grand slam at Wimbledon on the back of a semi-final defeat to Rafa Nadal in the French Open in a brutal five-set encounter.
If he can win his own internal fight though, the Australian Open champion is confident that he can get the better of his competitors at the All-England Club.
"I don't play mind games in the locker room with my competitors, with my rivals. I think that the biggest challenge, mental challenge, for myself is actually me," the 26-year-old said.

No comments:

Post a Comment