Monday 17 June 2013

MICHAEL LAUDRUP LOOKS LIKELY TO SNUB PSG AND STAY AT SWANSEA



ABOVE: Michael Laudrup has been heavily linked with French giants PSG after a series of rows at Swansea
“
I am not negotiating with PSG. I am staying at Swansea City.
”
Michael Laudrup
16th June 2013

By Harry Pratt

MICHAEL LAUDRUP has given the clearest signal yet he is sticking with Swansea City - by slamming rumours he is in talks with French outfits PSG.

The Dane's position as Liberty Stadium boss has been thrown into doubt after a bust-up between his agent Bayram Tutumlu and Swansea chairman Huw Jenkins.
On Thursday, the Welsh club publicly severed all ties with Tutumlu, citing his desire to take complete control of their summer transfer policy as the reason.
Despite suggestions Laudrup's reign could end - with PSG reportedly having made an approach - he insists nothing could be further from the truth.
Laudrup, who led Swansea to League Cup glory last season, said: "I am not negotiating with PSG. I am staying at Swansea City.
"I have said it many times and I am tired of repeating myself. I only have focus on strengthening the team to manage the tasks next season and fulfil expectations."

No comments:

Post a Comment