Friday 7 June 2013

BAYERN MOVE FOR LIVERPOOL STAR LUIS SUAREZ HITS BUFFERS


ABOVE: Luis Suarez is Liverpool's prized asset
7th June 2013

By Jack Wilson

LUIS SUAREZ'S move to Bayern Munich, with Arjen Robben coming to Liverpool, is OFF.

Bayern had plotted an audacious bid for the Uruguayan striker with winger Robben being used as a makeweight.

But the 29-year-old Dutchman says he is going nowhere.

"It is football, nothing is a certainty. This is a profession where anything can happen," Robben, who netted the winning goal in the Champions League final, told German newspaper Bild.

"I want to avoid any speculation, though. I am feeling very well here and I have a contract until 2015. Leaving Bayern is not an option for me at this point.

"There is absolutely no reason to leave, so I intend to stay put."

Suarez's future is in doubt after he opened the door on a move away from Liverpool.

The club, however, insist their prized asset is going nowhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment