Friday 14 June 2013

CLAUDIO MARCHISIO FLATTERED BY MANCHESTER UNITED LINKS


ABOVE: Claudio Marchisio is being flattered with being linked to Manchester United
“
I have not heard from anyone at Manchester United or Monaco
”
Claudio Marchisio
14th June 2013

By Jack Wilson

JUVENTUS star Claudio Marchisio doesn't know whether the rumours linking to Manchester United are true - but admitted that hearing them has made him proud.

United are understood to be interested in the Italian midfielder, 27, who helped Juve win the Serie A title.
Bolstering the midfield is a priority for David Moyes and experienced Marchisio would fit the bill.
But free-spending Monaco are also interested in his services.
"There are things to be proud of but I am not sure if they are true," Marchisio told Italian newspaper Gazzetta dello Sport.
"I have not heard from anyone at Manchester United or Monaco.
"When I talk with my club everything will become clearer."

No comments:

Post a Comment