Monday 29 July 2013

Justin Bieber fans plan to clone him from his spit

Justin Bieber fans are desperate for him to spit on them so they can raise an army of clones

justin, bieber, spit, spat, fans, crazy, selena, gomez,Crazy fans claiming they would be 'honoured' if Justin Bieber decided to spit on them
The teens claimed it was an “honour” to be showered with the star’s DNA and a chance to make a Justin of their own.
Beliebers rallied round the pop brat after he spat at fans from a hotel balcony.
Yo Bieeeeber tweeted yester-day: “If justin tries to spit on me its ok bc i can always use his DNA to make a clone, and I can have Justin for myself.”
Hayley agreed: “Tbh if justin bieber spat on me, I’d bottle his spit up, clone him then I could have a bieber all to myself mmmm YES PLEASE.”
Justin drove to Selena Gomez, his girlfriend's 21st birthday bash in his leopard print AudiJustin drove to Selena Gomez, his girlfriend's 21st birthday bash in his leopard print Audi
“If justin tries to spit on me its ok bc i can always use his DNA to make a clone, and I can have Justin for myself”
A Bieber fan, via twitter
Megan wrote: “i don’t know how Justin Bieber spitting on somebody is disrespectful. he can spit on me whenever he wants.”
And Rauhlerific added: “ok where is the proof that Justin spit on fans like really if he spit on me I’d be honoured.”
The 19-year-old left music-lovers outraged when pictures emerged of him spitting from his apartment in Toronto, Canada.
He had just posted a video on Instagram showing crowds of admirers waiting below, hopeful for a glimpse of their idol.
The gloating star wrote: “I wake up this morning to this :0 Best fans in the world. #beliebers #sexyfans.”
Bieber has not yet responded to claims that he was deliberately targeting the fans who have made him a multi-millionaire.
Meanwhile he drove to his girl-friend’s 21st bash in his leopard print Audi A8.
He stole the show at singer Selena Gomez’s gypsy-themed party in Malibu on Saturday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment