Thursday 13 June 2013

‘He Promised To Build A House For Me’- Fatai Rolling Dollar’s Wife



The youngest wife of the late highlife legend, Fatai Rolling Dollar says one of the last conversations the late music maestro had with her was a promise to complete building a house for her and her children.
photo
‘One of the last things he told me was that, he was going to get better so that he can come back home. He also promised to finish the house he was building for me, so that I can move in with my children’, Sherifat Olagunju told Nigerian Entertainment Today.
‘He was a loving and caring husband. He not only saw me as a wife, but also as his child. We had many plans together and I will miss him greatly’.
Sherifat who lived with the highlife legend in his Millenium Estate residence has two children (boy, 6 and girl, 3) for the musician.

No comments:

Post a Comment