Thursday 13 June 2013

Cesc Fabregas Dismisses Talk of A Summer Exit From Barcelona



Cesc Fabregas insists speculation about a summer move away from Barcelona is 'absurd'.
photo Cesc Fabregas insists speculation about a summer move away from Barcelona is 'absurd'.
Fabregas has not been a regular starter for Barcelona following his return to the Catalan club from Arsenal in 2011 and reports claim he could move back to the Premier League.
Arsenal are thought to be keen to lure Fabregas back to the Emirates, while he has also been linked with a big-money move to Manchester United.
But the 26-year-old dismissed talk of his departure by reiterating his desire to stay at the Nou Camp.
"I've always said that I'm happy at Barca. Whoever says that I'm leaving doesn't know me and has never spoken with me," he said.
"Nor with my agent, because he knows that I don't want him to talk with other people about me. I'm very private and I don't even talk about these things with my family.
"If someone says anything that isn't that I want to play at Barca, it's completely absurd."

No comments:

Post a Comment