Friday 31 May 2013

ARSENAL ACE GERVINHO IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE


ABOVE: Gervinho has struggled since joining Arsenal
“
I have a contract until 2015 with Arsenal and I intend to honour it
”
Gervinho
31st May 2013

By Jack Wilson

GERVINHO has dismissed reports that he is set to leave Arsenal - and vowed to win back his place in the starting XI.

The Ivory Coast striker, 26, has been linked with moves to Fenerbache and Lille.

But Gervinho says he's not going anywhere, yet.

He said: "I have a contract until 2015 with Arsenal and I intend to honour it.

"There is always speculation in the papers but I am looking forward to a good holiday and to come back to Arsenal.

"I want to win my place in the starting line-up week in, week out."

Gervinho scored nine goals in 29 games for Arsenal this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment