Friday 31 May 2013

WHAT 7 PEOPLE EXPECT IF THEY HAVE TO FORK OUT £90 FOR FIFA 14


ABOVE: Fans hope John Terry will actually visit your house to help celebrate (in full kit, obviously)
ABOVE: Fifa 14 is set to cost a staggering £90 on the Xbox One
“
£90 for Fifa 14? Arena mode better be in the garden of Eden
”
@DaRealTinTin
31st May 2013

By Greg Heffer

GAMERS were shocked today after Amazon began offering pre-orders of Fifa 14 on Microsoft's new Xbox One console for a staggering £90!

The wallet-busting price is more than double the usual charge for the popular game.

But, some fans suggested their anger could be eased, as long as the new version includes a series of realistic extras.

Here's are 7 of the best ideas:

1) If I have to pay £90 for FIFA I expect John Terry to come round to mine and celebrate when I win the league on Career Mode! (@NorrisCole_Not)

2) If you have to pay £90 for FIFA, you'd expect Clive Tyldesley to actually come to house & sit beside you on your sofa doing the commentary. (@MrTonyGordon)

3) £90 for Fifa 14? Arena mode better be in the garden of Eden (@DaRealTinTin)

4) £90 for FIFA? Mate if I pay £90 for FIFA, and I miss a sitter on it with Ronaldo, the real Ronaldo better call me personally and apologise. (@WaheedALiii)

5) If I've got to pay £90 for FIFA 14 I fully expect my career mode wage to be wired into my bank account in actual money. (@FourFourTom)

6) £90 for Fifa? I'd better feel Suarez bite me (@Jarrsim)

7) £90 for FIFA 14? I expect free lucozade at half time. (@Dizzy_Nizzy)

No comments:

Post a Comment